CadCamMasters.com's Terms of Service
Last Update: March 2023
Welcome to CadCamMasters.com.com.
The following terms of service (these "Terms of Service"), govern your access to and use of the CadCamMasters.com website and mobile application, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.CadCamMasters.com. or the CadCamMasters.com mobile application (the "Site") collectively referred hereto as "CadCamMasters.com" "we" or "us" and “you” or “user” means you as an user of the Site.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the CadCamMasters.com services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The original language of these Terms of Service, as well as all other texts throughout the Site, is English. CadCamMasters.com makes available this translation for convenience only. In case of conflicts between the original English version and any translation, the English version shall prevail.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest, or other securities entitled to vote for the election of directors or other managing authority.
- Application means the software program provided by the Company or Operator downloaded by You on any electronic device, named CadCamMasters.com
- Listing refers to the Goods or Services published by Freelancers on the site.
- Employers refers to users of the Service who are placing Orders for Goods.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to CadCamMasters.com.
- Content refers to content such as text, images, or other information that can be posted, uploaded, linked to, or otherwise made available by You, regardless of the form of that content.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone, or a digital tablet.
- Feedback means feedback, innovations, or suggestions sent by You regarding the attributes, performance, or features of our Service.
- Good refers to the items or services offered for sale, rental, auction, contact, or any other means of trading on the Service.
- Operator (referred to as either "the Operator", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to CadCamMasters.com
- Order means a request by You to purchase or trade by any means Goods on the Application or Website.
- Freelancer refers to users of the Service who are listing Goods and making them available for trade by any means.
- Verified User refers to users that go thought the verification process and are eligible to post listings
- Service refers to the Application or the Website or both.
- Terms of Service (also referred to as "Terms") mean these Terms of Service that form the entire agreement between You and the Company or Operator regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products, or services) provided by a third party that may be displayed, included, or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to CadCam Masters, accessible from CadCam Masters.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Only registered users may buy and sell on CadCamMasters.com. Registration is free. In registering for an account, you agree to provide us with accurate, complete and updated information and must not create an account for fraudulent or misleading purposes. You are solely responsible for any activity on your account and for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password. We are not liable for any acts or omissions by you in connection with your account.
- For fees and payments and payouts please read the Payment Terms section
- Freelancer must deliver their agreed service, and may not cancel them on a regular basis or without cause.
- Freelancers gain account status (stars) based on their performance and reputation.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than through CadCamMasters.com
- CadCamMasters.com retains the right to use all published delivered works and and designs for CadCamMasters.com marketing and promotion purposes.
- Freelancers that post listings on CadCamMasters.com to allow other users to buy their listed services must be verified.
- Every listing has a minimum price of $7
- For more information about receiving payments, fees and taxes see the Payment Terms section
- Freelancers may not promote their listings or any CadCamMasters.com content via the Google Ads platform.
- The Freelancer´s rating is calculated based on the reviews posted by users that used their services in the site. High ratings allow Freelancer to have higher volume of future sales. In certain cases, exceedingly low ratings may lead to the suspension of the Freelancer’s account.
- For security concerns, CadCamMasters.com may temporarily disable the users ability to receive payouts to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behaviour reported by other users, or associating multiple CadCamMasters.com accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Freelancers are responsible for obtaining a general liability insurance policy with coverage amounts that are sufficient to cover all risks associated with the performance of their services.
- Users may not offer direct payments to Freelancers using payment systems outside of the CadCamMasters.com platform
We ask all users to use their authentic identity on CadCamMasters. Using an authentic identity requires that members provide accurate information about themselves and their organizations. This information helps create trustworthy and meaningful experiences where users can interact with and in turn make informed decisions on whether to connect and/or work with.
To be eligible to List your Cad Design Services we ask for additional verification. For a user profile to be verified needs to be:
- Authentic: Represent a real person, registered business or entity.
- Unique: Be the only presence of this person or business. Only one profile per person or business may be verified.
- Complete: Have an about section, profile photo, communication language, academic or professional training, vat number and phone number.
If your profile or profile meets the above criteria, please send a copy of the following documentation to our verification team with the email: email@example.com:
- ID verification: Provide a photo of a valid official government-issued identification document, such as your Driver’s License or Passport or a business ownership proof. This requirement applies to individuals, companies, or organizations.
After this it will be reviewed and authorized.
- Users are allowed to post an unlimited amount of active listings.
- Each Listing must be submitted for approval before being published.
- To be approved the listing must be in accordance with our TOS and complete with a well explained description of the services offered, software used, number of revisions, price and images.
- Listings posted on CadCamMasters.com are User Generated Content.
- Listings and/or users may be removed by CadCamMasters.com from the Site for violations of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
o Illegal or Fraudulent services
o Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party's terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy.
o Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
o Intentional copies of others Listings
o Spam, nonsense, or violent or deceptive Cases / Contests
o Listings misleading to Buyers or others
o Exceedingly low quality llistings
o Promoting CadCamMasters.com and/or CadCamMasters.com listings through activities that are prohibited by any laws, regulations, and/or third parties' terms of service, as well as through any marketing activity that negatively affects our relationships with our users or partners.
- Listings that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the user account.
- Listings that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Listings may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
- Listings may include pre-approved website URLs contained within the service description box.
- Listings containing websites promoting content, which violates CadCamMasters.com’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, will be removed.
- Listings are required to have an appropriate image files related to it.
- Statements on the Listing Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
- Listings or users that break the CadCamMasters.com’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards can be reported by other users. Listings/ users reported will be investigated and if confirmed, will be removed.
- You may not use Listings to offer services outside of the CadCamMasters.com platform.
- CadCamMasters.com retains the right to use all publicly published delivered works for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Please refer to the Payment Terms section to learn how to receive payments through the CadCamMasters.com platform and to learn about fees and taxes.
- You may not offer users to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the CadCamMasters.com.com site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the listing is paid, you can start working on the case sent.
- Freelancer must deliver completed files and/or proof of work completed.
- The message system may not be abused by users to circumvent guidelines described in these Terms of Service.
- A case/order is marked as Complete after it is sent to and accepted by the Employer.
- We encourage our freelancers and employers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If needed CadCamMasters.com will assist on reaching to the resolution by evaluating the communication and files exchanged via internal message system. If for any reason this fails after using the Dispute Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact CadCamMasters.com's by emailing email@example.com. For more information about disputes, Order cancellations and refunds please refer to the Payment Section of this document.
- Any files exchanged via the message system will be auto deleted after 30 days.
- Freelancer posts a listing and defines a price for the service.
- Employer opens the listing page, selects options, and clicks on the "Send Case" button.
- On the following page, the Employer reviews the details and inputs their credit card details. The payment happens immediately.
- Once the payment is made, the Employer is taken to a page that displays the transaction details. They are told that the Freelancer needs to accept the transaction before the money is transferred.
- The Employer gets an email notification of a new transaction that needs to be accepted. If the transaction is not accepted within 3 days or before the end date (whichever comes first), the transaction is canceled, and no money is transferred. Once accepted, the money is captured from the Employer's card, and funds are put on hold. Both parties get a receipt of the transaction via email.
- Both users can then discuss freely about the case.
- Employer marks the order as completed (users have met, the case is delivered...), or the order is automatically marked as completed after 30 days. Money is then moved from to the Freelancer.
- It will take about 7 days ( after the order is marked as completed) to the money to appear in Freelancer´s bank account.
- Employer and Freelancer can then review each other.
- Reviews provided by users while completing a Case are an essential part of CadCamMasters.com's rating system. Reviews demonstrate the users overall experience with each others and their services. Employers are encouraged to communicate to the Freelancers any concerns experienced during their active order in regards to the service provided by the Freelancer.
- Leaving a feedback is a basic prerogative of an user. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards.
- To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate Cases executed exclusively through the CadCamMasters.com platform from users within our Community. Cases arranged, determined to artificially enhance user’s ratings, or to abuse the CadCamMasters.com platform with cases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
- Feedback comments given are publicly displayed on a user´s profile page.
- Withholding the delivery of services, files, or information required to complete the Cases’s with the intent to gain favourable reviews or additional services is prohibited.
- Once the Employer submits his/her review, the Freelancer will receive a notification and will also have the opportunity to leave a review about working with theEmpoyer.
- Each Case you design and successfully complete, accredits your account with revenue equal to 91% of the Listing amount.
- CadCamMasters.com accredits Freelancers once a Case is completed. See the "Listings” section in the Terms of Service for a definition of a completed Case.
- If a Case is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Employers CadCamMasters.com Balance.
- Freelancers are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT or income tax, which may apply to them depending on residency, location or otherwise, under provisions of their jurisdiction. Freelancers represent and warrant that they comply, and will comply at all times, with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction. The price of the Listing is inclusive of all such taxes and charges that may apply to the Designers.
- Appointment as Limited Payment Collection Agent: Freelancers hereby appoints CadCamMasters.com as Freelancer’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Employers, and remitting those payments to Freelancer. Freelancer agrees that payment from Employers to CadCamMasters.com shall be considered the same as a made directly to Freelancer. Employer’s payment obligation to Freelancer will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by CadCamMasters.com (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and CadCamMasters.com (via its Payment Services Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Freelancer in the manner described in these Payment Terms. In the event that CadCamMasters.com (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Freelancer, the Freelancer will have recourse only against CadCamMasters.com and not the Employer directly. Freelancer agrees that CadCamMasters.com may describe or otherwise reflect the terms contained herein in any terms of service, receipts, disclosures, or notices including, but not limited to, receipts provided to Employers that CadCamMasters.com may deem necessary or prudent.
- CadCamMasters.com partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting payments from users, and holding funds in connection with CadCamMasters.com Balances. All payments services in connection with the withdrawal of funds on the CadCamMasters.com platform are performed by CadCamMasters.com’s Payment Services Providers.
- To receive payouts, you must have an Bank account connected to CadCamMasters.com via Stripe Connect.
- Your CadCamMasters.com profile can be associated with only one Stripe Connect account.
- You will receive payouts directly to your registered bank account, minus the deducted transaction fees, for each listing payment.
- Each transaction takes approximately 7 days.
Stripe charges a fee for each transaction that happens within your marketplace. The fee is a combination of a percentage of the total transaction price and a fixed fee. The fee depends on the country where your Stripe account is located and the country related to the payment card. According to Stripe's page, the fees are the following:
- United States: 2.9% + 30¢
- Euro: 1.4% + 0.25€ for European cards. 2.9% + 0.25€ for non-European cards.
- United Kingdom: 1.4% + 0.20p for European cards. 2.9% + 0.20p for non-European cards.
- Denmark: 1.4% + 1.80kr for European cards. 2.9% + 1.80kr for non-European cards.
- Norway: 2.4% + 2kr for Norwegian cards. 2.9% + 2kr for International cards.
- Sweden: 1.4% + 1.80kr for European cards. 2.9% + 1.80kr for non-European cards.
- Switzerland: 2.9% + 0.30Fr
Always refers to the Stripe pricing page for your country to get the latest prices.
* Additional fees may apply based on your location and currency.
- In most locations, purchases on CadCamMasters.com can be made by using one of the following payment methods: Credit Card, PayPal, CadCamMasters.com Credits or existing CadCamMasters.com Balance. Additional payment methods may apply in certain locations. Service fees are added at the time of purchase where you can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees cover administrative fees. As of Setember 2021, the service fees are 5% of listing price.
- You may not offer Employers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the CadCamMasters.com.com site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support.
- You agree to receive invoices and/or payment receipts from CadCamMasters.com in electronic form as PDF documents, by email or through the Site.
- By using any payment method and/or providing payment details for making purchases on CadCamMasters.com, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are legally authorized to provide such information; (b) you are legally authorized or have permission to make payments using the payment method(s); (c) if you are an employee or agent of a company or person that owns the payment method, you are authorized by that company or person to use the payment method to make payments on CadCamMasters.com; and (d) such actions do not violate any applicable law.
- You can pay on CadCamMasters.com in several different currencies. Unless stated otherwise, you will be charged in the currency displayed on the payment page. All currency exchange services in connection with payments in local currencies are performed by CadCamMasters.com’s Payment Services Providers. In certain cases, however, when certain currencies are not supported by certain payment methods, you will be charged in US$ even if the price is displayed in another currency. In any event, the actual charged amount (in the actual payment currency) will be clearly disclosed to you before you complete the payment.
- Note that all prices on CadCamMasters.com are derived always from their original US$ price and, therefore, non-US$ currency prices may change daily in accordance with exchange rate fluctuations and may also include conversion fees. Buyers always have the option to pay in US$ by changing their selected displayed currency.
- If you paid for an Case in a currency other than US$ and your Case was later cancelled for any reason, the amount returned to your balance would be based on the exchange rate as of the date of cancellation. Therefore, the returned amount may vary from the paid amount in local currency terms, while always maintaining the same US$ value.
- Your CadCamMasters.com balance is always valued in US$, even if it is displayed in a non-US$ currency. Therefore, should you choose to view your CadCamMasters.com Balance in any currency other than US$, it may change daily in accordance with exchange rate fluctuations, while always maintaining the same US$ value.
- CadCamMasters.com may be required by applicable laws to charge users with indirect taxes (such as Sales Tax, VAT or GST) or to withhold taxes. Any amount CadCamMasters.com will be required to collect will be in addition to the purchase amount and any other fees payable by the Buyer, and any amount CadCamMasters.com will be required to withhold will be deducted from the Seller’s revenue, as required by applicable laws.
- Indirect taxes are in addition to the price shown on the site, and in any event, any such taxes will always be displayed to the user before payment.
- Users are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT, or income tax, which may apply to them depending on residency, location or otherwise, under provisions of their jurisdiction.
Disputes and Cancellations
We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact CadCamMasters.com's Customer Support department for assistance.
- Order cancellations can be performed on CadCamMasters.com, when eligible, by Customer Support or through the Resolution Center per order.
- Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation of these Payment Terms. Doing so may get your account temporarily or permanently disabled. Note: Once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
- In the event that you encounter an issue related to the service provided in an order, you are encouraged to use the Site's dispute resolution tools to attempt to resolve the matter.
- CadCamMasters.com, through its Payment Services Provider, reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
- All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the Buyer shall be subject to full payment and the delivery may not be used if payment is canceled for any reason.
- If an order is canceled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Employer’s CadCamMasters.com Balance.
- CadCamMasters.com encourages users to resolve disputes mutually.
- Eligibility for requests to CadCamMasters.com to cancel an order will be assessed by our Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, general misconduct, and improper usage of the CadCamMasters.com delivery system. See below for Cases specific eligibility.
- Completed Cases (or, where applicable, completed case stages) may be canceled, upon review of our Customer Support team, up to 14 days after the order (or case stage) is marked as complete. Please be advised that Cases cannot be partially canceled (i.e. we can only cancel the entire Case when it is justified).
- In rare circumstances where we find it appropriate, our Customer Support team may cancel a completed Case even after 14 days have passed from its completion. In such cases, the amounts paid for the canceled order will be returned to the Employer´s CadCamMasters.com Balance and will be deducted from the Seller’s CadCamMasters.com Balance or, if there are no sufficient amounts in the Freelancer´s CadCamMasters.com Balance, from future revenues of such Designer.
- Cases are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service delivered by the Freelancer. You may rate your experience with the Freelancer, including the overall level of service quality received.
- Any non-permitted usage of CadCamMasters.com encountered during a Case, after being reviewed by our Customer Support team, may result in the order being canceled. This includes, but not limited to; harassment, unlawful behavior, or other violations of CadCamMasters.com’s Terms of Service.
- CadCamMasters.com Customer Support will cancel orders based on, but not limited to, the following reasons:
1. The Freelancer is late and unresponsive for more than 24 hours.
2. Users are abusive towards the other party through threats of low ratings or leveraging order materials (such as logins, personal information) against each other.
3. Users supplied or included copyright/trademark infringing materials as part of their requirements or the Seller’s delivery.
4. The user is no longer an active CadCamMasters.com user due to Terms of Service violations or closure of their account.
5. The Freelancer uses the Delivery system to extend the delivery due date to complete the requested service without providing the final delivered service. Note: Multiple reported offenses will result in permanent suspension of your account
6. The Freelancer is withholding the final delivery of services for improved ratings.
7. Users who abuse the “Reject” button to gain more services from Freelancers beyond the Case requirements.
8. Users who threaten to leave a damaging review to gain more services from the Freelancer not related to the Case requirements.
9. Users who have been reported to use copyright/trademark infringing materials after verification and with proof.
10. Users who did not purchase commercial use rights and are reported to have used the materials commercially.
CadCamMasters.com reviews cases of payment provider chargebacks and disputes on behalf of users. Although results vary per case due to each chargeback reason, we work hard on resolving disputes in the Freelancer’s favour. If the chargeback case allows, CadCamMasters.com (or one of CadCamMasters.com’s Payment Services Providers) will return parts or full revenue back to Freelancer.
- CadCamMasters.com does not automatically refund payments made for canceled Cases back to your payment provider. Funds from order cancellations are returned to the Buyer's CadCamMasters.com Balance and are available for future purchases on CadCamMasters.com.
- Deposit refunds (i.e. refunds directly to your payment provider) can be performed by our Customer Support team, based on the Order’s original payment amount and currency. To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund, which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee.
We encourage our Freelancers and Employers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact CadCamMasters.com's Customer Support department for assistance. For more information about disputes, Order cancellations and refunds please refer to the Payment Terms section.
User Conduct and Protection
CadCamMasters.com enables dental professionals around the world to digitally plan and design any Case at an unbeatable value. Design services offered on CadCamMasters.com reflect the diversity of an expanding economy. Members of the CadCamMasters.com community communicate and engage through our platform, social media, and on CadCamMasters.com’s Community Forums.
CadCamMasters.com maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of CadCamMasters.com. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on CadCamMasters.com.
To report a violation of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, User Misconduct, or inquiries regarding your account, please contact our Customer Support team.
- To protect our users' privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of CadCamMasters.com in order to circumvent or abuse the CadCamMasters.com messaging system or CadCamMasters.com platform is not permitted.
- Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within our message system.
- CadCamMasters.com does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to Freelancers. You may dispute ans use resolution tools provided to you.
- CadCamMasters.com does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the CadCamMasters.com platform.
- All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on CadCamMasters.com's platform.
- Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- CadCamMasters.com is only open to every dental professional. You undertake not to discriminate against any other user based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual orientation or otherwise and you acknowledge that such discrimination may result in the suspension/removal of your account.
- Users may not submit proposals or solicit parties introduced through CadCamMasters.com to contract, engage with, or pay outside of CadCamMasters.com.
- Users are to refrain from spamming or soliciting Freelancers or Employers to pursue removing/modifying reviews or cancelling Cases that do not align on Case Cancellation or Feedback policies.
- Users may report Listings to Customer Support that may be in violation of CadCamMasters.com’s Terms of Service.
- Users warrant that any content included in their Listings shall be original work conceived and shall not infringe any third party rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks or service marks.
- CadCamMasters.com will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed on the Intellectual Property Claims section .
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user's email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account losing statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
Adult Services & Pornography - CadCamMasters.com does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
Inappropriate Behavior & Language - Communication on CadCamMasters.com should be friendly, constructive, and professional. CadCamMasters.com condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders, and to engage on larger platforms such as our Community Forum and Social Media pages.
Phishing and Spam - Members’ security is a top priority. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our member’s privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Cases.
Privacy & Identity - You may not publish or post other people's private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the Order Page. Freelancers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the Buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the Buyer. Any users who engage and communicate off of CadCamMasters.com will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
Authentic CadCamMasters.com Profile - You may not create a false identity on CadCamMasters.com, misrepresent your identity, create a CadCamMasters.com profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information; Your profile information, including your description, skills, location, etc., while may be kept anonymous, must be accurate and complete and may not be misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. CadCamMasters.com reserves the right to require users to go through a verification process in order to use the Site (whether by using ID, phone, camera, etc.).
Intellectual Property Claims - CadCamMasters.com will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, and/or violation of third party’s terms of service. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed here.
Fraud / Unlawful Use - You may not use CadCamMasters.com for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active user CadCamMasters.com account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the CadCamMasters.com community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of CadCamMasters.com’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
Targeted Abuse - We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on CadCamMasters.com. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
Selling Accounts - You may not buy or sell CadCamMasters.com accounts.
The Site, including its general layout, look and feel, design, information, content and other materials available thereon, is exclusively owned by CadCamMasters.com and protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. CadCamMasters®, is a registered trademark owned exclusively by CadCamMasters.com. Users have no right, and specifically agree not to do the following with respect to the Site or any part, component or extension of the Site (including its mobile applications): (i) copy, transfer, adapt, modify, distribute, transmit, display, create derivative works, publish or reproduce it, in any manner; (ii) reverse assemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive its source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organization; (iii) remove any copyright notice, identification or any other proprietary notices; (iv) use automation software (bots), hacks, modifications (mods) or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify the Site; (v) attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt the Site or the computer systems or networks connected to the Site; (vi) circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade or toward any technological measure or content protections of the Site; (vii) use any robot, spider, crawlers or other automatic device, process, software or queries that intercepts, “mines,” scrapes or otherwise accesses the Site to monitor, extract, copy or collect information or data from or through the Site, or engage in any manual process to do the same, (viii) introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other materials that are malicious or technologically harmful into our systems, (ix) use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site, or interfere with any other users’ enjoyment of the Site or (x) access or use the Site in any way not expressly permitted by these Terms of Service. Users also agree not to permit or authorize anyone else to do any of the foregoing.
Except for the limited right to use the Site according to these Terms of Service, CadCamMasters.com owns all right, title and interest in and to the Site (including any and all intellectual property rights therein) and you agree not to take any action(s) inconsistent with such ownership interests. We reserve all rights in connection with the Site and its content (other than UGC) including, without limitation, the exclusive right to create derivative works.
To the extent that you provide CadCamMasters.com with any comments, suggestions or other feedback regarding the CadCamMasters.com platform or the Site as a whole, as well as other CadCamMasters.com products or services (collective, the “Feedback”), you will be deemed to have granted CadCamMasters.com an exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid up, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide ownership rights in the Feedback. CadCamMasters.com is under no obligation to implement any Feedback it may receive from users.
Freelancers should recognize that there might be a need for Employersto disclose certain confidential information to be used for the purpose of delivering the ordered services, and to protect such confidential information from unauthorized use and disclosure. Therefore, Freelancers agree to treat any information received from Employers as highly sensitive, top secret and classified material. Without derogating from the generality of the above, Freelancers specifically agree to (i) maintain all such information in strict confidence; (ii) not disclose the information to any third parties; (iii) not use the information for any purpose except for delivering the ordered service; and (vi) not to copy or reproduce any of the information without the Freelancer´s permission.
- CadCamMasters.com reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of CadCamMasters.com's Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on CadCamMasters.com.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users have the option to enable account Security features to protect their account from any unauthorized usage.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Disputes should be handled using CadCamMasters.com's dispute resolution tools ('Resolution Center' on the order page) or by contacting CadCamMasters.com Customer Support.
- CadCamMasters.com may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, CadCamMasters.com will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use CadCamMasters.com after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, CadCamMasters.com will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
User Generated Content ("UGC") refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to CadCamMasters.com by our users (Buyers and Freelancers) is User Generated Content. CadCamMasters.com does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations and the user uploading/creating such content shall be solely responsible for it and the consequences of using, disclosing, storing, or transmitting it. By uploading to, or creating content on, the CadCamMasters.com platform, you represent and warrant that you own or have obtained all rights, licenses, consents, permissions, power and/or authority, necessary to use and/or upload such content and that such content or the use thereof in the Site does not and shall not (a) infringe or violate any intellectual property, proprietary or privacy, data protection or publicity rights of any third party; (b) violate any applicable local, state, federal and international laws, regulations and conventions; and/or (c) violate any of your or third party’s policies and/or terms of service. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
Furthermore, CadCamMasters.com is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Designers (even if they have Pro rating, We provide no warranty with respect to the Cases/ Contests, their delivery, any communications between Designers and Freelancers. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community and common sense.
For specific terms related to Intellectual Property rights and for reporting claims of copyright infringement (DMCA notices) or trademark infringement - please see our Intellectual Property Claims Policy which forms an integral part of these Terms of Service. Note that it is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
Ownership and limitations: When posting a Case/Contest, unless clearly stated otherwise on the Designer´s page/description, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the Freelancers is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyright in the work delivered from the Designer, and he waives any and all moral rights therein.
Furthermore, users agree that unless they explicitly indicate otherwise, the content users voluntarily create/upload to CadCamMasters.com, including texts, photos, videos, 3d files usernames, user photos, user videos and any other information, including the display of delivered work, may be used by CadCamMasters.com for no consideration for marketing and/or other purposes.
Intellectual Property Claims (Copyright (DMCA), Trademark Infringement)
REPORTING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
CadCamMasters.com's content is based on User Generated Content (UGC). CadCamMasters.com does not check user uploaded/created content for violations of copyright or other rights. However, if you believe any of the uploaded content violates your copyright or a related exclusive right, you should follow the process below. CadCamMasters.com looks into reported violations and removes or disables content shown to be violating third party rights.
In order to allow us to review your report promptly and effectively, a copyright infringement notice ("Notice") should include the following:
- Identification of your copyrighted work and what is protected under the copyright(s) that you are referring to
- Your copyright certificate(s)/designation(s) and the type, e.g., registered or unregistered
- Proof of your copyrights ownership, such as the registration number or a copy of the registration certificate
- A short description of how our user(s) allegedly infringe(s) your copyright(s)
- Clear reference to the materials you allege are infringing and which you are requesting to be removed, for example, the Case url, a link to the deliverable provided to a user, etc.
- Your complete name, address, email address, and telephone number.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided in the notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or the owner of an exclusive right that is being infringed, or are authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner or the owner of an exclusive right that is being infringed.
- Your electronic or physical signature
You can send your Notice to our designated DMCA / Copyright Claims Agent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that we will provide the user who is allegedly infringing your copyright with information about the Notice and allow them to respond. In cases where sufficient proof of infringement is provided, we may remove or suspend the reported materials prior to receiving the user's response. In cases where the allegedly infringing user provides us with a proper counter-notification indicating that it is permitted to post the allegedly infringing material, we may notify you and then replace the removed or disabled material. In all such cases, we will act in accordance with 17 U.S.C Section 512 and other applicable laws.
If you fail to comply with all
of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
If you believe that material you posted on the site was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification with us (a "Counter-Notice") by submitting written notification to our DMCA / Copyright Claims agent (identified above). Pursuant to the DMCA, the Counter-Notice must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- An identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access disabled.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address).
- A statement under penalty of perjury by you that you have a good faith belief that the material identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- A statement that you will consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or if you reside outside the United States for any judicial district in which the Website may be found) and that you will accept service from the person (or an agent of that person) who provided the Website with the complaint at issue.
The DMCA allows us to restore the removed content if the party filing the original DMCA Notice does not file a court action against you within ten business days of receiving the copy of your Counter-Notice. Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.]
CadCamMasters.com.com's content is based on User Generated Content (UGC). CadCamMasters.com does not check user uploaded/created content for violations of trademark or other rights. However, if you believe any of the uploaded content violates your trademark, you should follow the process below. CadCamMasters.com looks into reported violations and removes or disables content shown to be violating third party trademark rights.
In order to allow us to review your report promptly and effectively, a trademark infringement notice ("TM Notice") should include the following:
- Identification of your trademark and the goods/services for which you claim trademark rights
- Your trademark registration certificate and a printout from the pertinent country's trademark office records showing current status and title of the registration. Alternatively, a statement that your mark is unregistered, together with a court ruling confirming your rights
- A short description of how our user(s) allegedly infringe(s) your trademark(s)
- Clear reference to the materials you allege are infringing and which you are requesting to be removed, for example, the Case url, a link to the deliverable provided to a user, etc.
- Your complete name, address, email address, and telephone number.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the trademark owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided in the notice is accurate and that you are the trademark or are authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the trademark owner
- Your electronic or physical signature
You can send your Notice electronically to admin@CadCamMasters.com
Note that we will provide the user who is allegedly infringing your trademark with information about the TM Notice and allow them to respond. In cases where sufficient proof of infringement is provided, we may remove or suspend the reported materials prior to receiving the user's response. In cases where the allegedly infringing user provides us with information indicating that it is permitted to post the allegedly infringing material, we may notify you and then replace the removed or disabled material. In all such cases, we will act in accordance with applicable law.
It is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER CADCAMMASTERS.COM NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH CADCAMMASTERS.COM MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Certain user-generated content on the Site has been translated for your convenience using translation software powered by Google and Amazon Translate. Reasonable efforts have been made to provide an accurate translation, however, no automated translation is perfect nor is it intended to replace human translators. Such translations are provided as a service to users of the Site, and are provided "as is". No warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy, reliability, or correctness of such translations made from English into any other language. Some user-generated content (such as images, videos, Flash, etc.) may not be accurately translated or translated at all due to the limitations of the translation software.
The official text is the English version of the Site. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in the translated content, please refer to the English version of the content which is the official version.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL CADCAMMASTERS.COM, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
The term “Affiliate” referred to herein, is an entity that, directly or indirectly, controls, or is under the control of, or is under common control with CadCamMasters.com, where control means having more than fifty percent (50%) voting stock or other ownership interest or the majority of voting rights of such entity.